The Humless Go Mini fuelless generator system with a lithium battery and 1500 watt pure sine inverter is capable of running off of various renewable power sources, such as hydroelectric power, wind turbines, solar power, and even off the AC power in your homes. It is able to run any type of hand-held device or laptop as well as larger appliances such as refrigerators and washers. It was designed as an alternative to generators that use gasoline, propane or other fossil fuels for different emergency situations or remote operations.
“Our home base is definitely with the emergency-based crowd. It’s like a power supply in your pantry,” “The simplicity of it helps people. It’s nothing to be scared of.”
The system is very portable. At around 35 lbs it can be taken almost anywhere. It’s dimensions are (LxWxH) 17.75″ x 10.2″ x 12″. It is also ‘humless’, which should be taken literally – it makes almost no noise, as well as no gas smells/messes or other harmful emissions when being used.
With the Humless Go Mini come these included accessories:
- An AC power cord used for charging
- A master power switch that turns on and off the system for short and long term storage. When the power is off the Go Mini can remain on a shelf for a year before needing to be charged again.
- When the unit is on an LCD battery level meter and time remaining display shows
- A removable shoulder strap is included.
This is a very compact system for its power capacity and is designed with all its controls and plugs easily accessible on the top of the unit. It can be used with USB device, household AC appliances and tools, 12 volt auto accessories and also has Anderson Powerpole connectors for higher DC current demands such as those needed by amateur HAM radio operators.
As for features, the Humless Go Mini, is loaded with them:
- Smart maximum overload and short circuit protection and will automatically shut off a port or outlet to prevent damage
- An integrated 25A smart-charger with CC/CV high efficiency charging
- A 50Ah @ 12.8v Lithium Battery that provides 640Wh of capacity
- Battery life cycle rating of approx. 2,000 complete charge/discharges
- USB 4 x 5V @ 2100 mA
- It has a battery shelf-life of 7 Years! (if well maintained which requires periodic charging)
- The battery charge time is 2.5 hours from a completely discharged battery using internal AC charger or 3-6 hours with 2x 130 watt solar panels in good sun
- An incredible 1500W continuous, 1600W surge 120 volt AC output (Pure Sine Wave) inverter
- Integrated battery protection / charge control module
The Go Mini’s outputs:
- Four USB ports at 2.1A that support the iPod / iPhone / iPad and Android devices
- Two 120 volt AC outlets;
- One 12 volt DC 10A auto/car power outlets
- Two 12 volt 20 Amp DC Anderson Powerpole connector plugs (38 Amp Max all DC outputs combined)
The Go Mini’s inputs:
- One socket for AC charge chord (100-240 volt AC)
- Three 15 volt DC Anderson Powerpole socket inputs (Note: limit is 15 Amps combined for all DC inputs)
- Click HERE to see/download the Humless Go Mini user’s manual.